Co-hosted by the Malaysia Nuclear Power Corporation (MNPC), and supported by regional nuclear agencies like Malaysian Nuclear Agency, Korean Nuclear Energy Agency (KNEA), National Nuclear Energy Agency of Indonesia (BATAN) and more, this 8th annual event will revolve around the theme "Nuclear Power: Fueling a Sustainable Future" with a focus on new build, new capacities and development in Asia.
What to expect?
· 30+ regional and international senior expert speakers to share their perspectives over 2 full days
· Keynote Speeches by ministerial VIPs on the latest developments in the Nuclear Power industry
· Informative presentations on bench-marking projects, nuclear power operations, policy development, financing and nuclear waste management
· Interactive panel discussions on challenges in the construction of new nuclear power plants, stakeholder engagements and manpower training
· 1-to-1 interview sessions with senior nuclear industry experts answering some of the most relevant questions in today's industry
· Network with over 300+ key nuclear power industry executives over networking coffee breaks, luncheons and cocktail receptions
· Join regional government officials, regulatory bodies, nuclear energy agencies, operators, technology and solution providers and legal advisors under one roof
Nuclear Power Asia 2017 is the premier platform for international and regional regulators, nuclear energy agencies and operators within the nuclear power industry.