Now in its third year, the China LNG & Gas International Summit & Exhibition brings together the key players in the LNG & Gas industry in China and globally to network, debate and do deals. With China’s LNG demand set to double by 2020 and a growing domestic gas market, never before has it been more important to establish your business in China and seize the increasing opportunities that exist in this huge market.
Jens Kaatze, Senior Vice President and Head of Global Product Management, Covestro
Colin Chua, Commercial Director, SECCO
Chul-Jin Kim, President, SK Advanced
Martin Laudenbach, President, Asia Pacific, Solvay
Matt Gray, Vice President Commercial Asia Pacific, DSM
John Archer, Feedstocks Business Development Manager, INEOS
Rajesh Rawat, Vice President - Petrochemical Cracker Business, Reliance Industries
The petrochemical industry in Asia is undergoing game-changing shifts in feedstock diversity, new technologies and emerging markets, which in turn, are changing critical demand and supply requirements for products.
However, all these developments are only part of the story – and market participants are asking how can industry players re-strategize and remain competitive in the midst of these changing trends?
Emirates, Etihad, Air China, Sichuan Airlines, Los Angeles World Airports, Chicago Department of Aviation, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Dublin Airport, Malaysia Airports, Swedavia, Vienna International Airport, Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority, Tourism Australia, Rolls Royce, Bombardier and many more.
World Routes is a unique event that moves from city to city every year to highlight different international aviation markets. It is the only route development forum that brings together aviation professionals to discuss new air services on a global scale.
Chengdu in China’s Sichuan Province is the destination for World Routes 2016. Around 3,000 delegates from airlines, airports, governments and tourism authorities are expected to attend 13,000 meetings during the four-day event in September which will shape the future direction of the industry.
CRU are delighted to return to Shanghai in 2016 for the 5th China International Sulphur & Sulphuric Acid Conference. With China a key player in the world sulphur and acid markets, importing one third of the global volume, the event is one of the premier business networking event for international and Chinese buyers and sellers of sulphur and sulfuric acid.
Join a diverse panel of Human Resource experts for “What Keeps Human Resource Leaders Up at Night”. During the seminar, our keynote speakers will discuss the most pressing and relevant issues being faced by today’s HR professionals, such as:
- Processes to conduct successful recruitment
- Benchmarking salaries in China for 2015/16
- Talent Acquisition and E-Recruitment Systems
- Staff Retention & Attraction
- Succession Planning & Talent Management
- Managing and developing multiple generations in the workplace
- Dilemma of HR function in the current age of business changes
- Ways of regaining HR's credibilities as strong business partner
- How to stay motivated and engaged as an HR professional
- And much more!
- Building automation systems and products
- Generic cabling and data center systems and products
- Smart home and community management systems
- Building energy efficiency and energy management systems and products
- Audio & video integrated systems and products
- Security and access control systems and products
- Hotel intelligent systems and products
- Intelligent sun shading systems and products
- Electrical engineering products
Intelligent building has become one of the major building technology innovation trends in China. Shanghai Intelligent Building Technology is committed to providing a quality market platform to the smart home industry. The show will emphasise building automation, smart home, generic cabling and security as well as access control, while showcasing the latest in comprehensive intelligent building technology.
- Electrical accessories and materials
- Electricity supply / distribution equipment and electrical products
- Power supply, instruments, gauges and tools
- Electrical energy-efficiency modification equipment
- Control equipment, meter & monitoring and dimmer switches
- Sockets and switches
- Lightning protection systems and equipment
Building and Home Automation
- Light control systems
- Safety and access control systems
- Audio and video systems
- Air conditioning and cooling systems
- Systems integration
- Generic cabling systems
- Intelligent sun shading systems
China's commercial and residential building industry is rapidly moving towards "green" energy efficiency with an emphasis on integrated building and home automation for greater comfort, safety and efficiency. The show offers you a valuable chance to meet with companies specialising in building and home automation. It's also the place to establish strategic partnerships with industry counterparts and update your market intelligence on state-of-the-art building technologies.
- Indoor and decorative lighting
- Outdoor lighting
- Commercial lighting
- Electric lights
- Lighting accessories and electronic components
- LED retrofit lamps and lighting fixtures
- LED chips and package
- LED packaging materials
- LED drivers, driver ICs and controllers
- LED manufacturing and testing equipment
- LED Display
Attaining the 20th edition, the fair positioned as an industry and networking gala for the global lighting professionals.
The fair presenting wide diversified lighting solution including decorative lighting, technical lighting, lighting accessories, components and LED Technology offering a one-stop sourcing platform for lighting manufacturers, project-based and trade-based visitors.
Through a series of concurrent seminar & networking events presenting cutting-edge lighting technology, inspired lighting design ideas and market intelligence.
CHEN Zhengao, Governor, Liaoning Province CHEN Haibo, Mayor, Shenyang Municipal Government Key themes to be discussed include:
- China’s economic outlook for 2014/15
- Opportunities from the latest economic reforms
- Overview of opportunities for financial institutions and services companies
- Financing Chinese enterprise growth and development
- Foreign direct investments (FDI) and Chinese overseas direct investment (ODI) trends from the region
- Northeast China’s rapidly expanding consumption and retail sector
- Key sectors and international trade with Russia, Japan and Korea
- Shenyang as Northeast China’s financial hub
- Investment incentives and development zones
Attendance to this summit is free and by-invitation-only. On the sidelines of the summit will be one-on-one meetings as well as site visits to some of Shenyang's leading companies.
Co-hosted with the Province of Liaoning and the Municipal Government of Shenyang, this groundbreaking Euromoney event signals the rapid economic development and increasing investor interest in Northeast China.